Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Rainy days and...Tuesdays

Tuesdays are my day off work. I want nothing more than to sew and dream about fabric and colors and lines, and spending time in my workroom is blissful. Today is a rainy and cold day. Add a pot of hot tea and it would be perfect for sewing.


However.


As it is my day off during the workweek, today is also the day I have get everything done. Now, I don't have kids. My free time is ample compared to those wonderwomen who raise children and my hat is off to you. I do. however, have a house to take care of, doctor's appointments, financial issues, health, house-functioning stuff...all this is to say that I have quite a bit to get done today and no time to sew. I have had two pots of tea and this makes me happy. But I've got a doctor's appointment and then a bank appointment this afternoon, and a to-do list a mile long. Which means I really shouldn't be sitting here wasting time. Dishes laundry ironing beds recycling errands...the list grows as I sit and think about it. At least I went to my class this morning, so I can scratch "gym" off the list.


At some point I will take pictures of my "Nothing But Patience" block and show you my project. If it works it will be gorgeous...but I have to get it done first!

No comments:

Post a Comment